Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Life Gets in the Way

2 1/2 years is a long time. A new addition to the family, found out that 3 children was a lot more chaotic than 2 children, two moves around this glorious city filled with soon-to foreclose homes for rent, a never ending pile of laundry, lots of thanks to our great marriage counselor, Nan, teaching a 3rd grader, leading wives to deeper intimacy with their husbands, some health issues finally addressed thanks to Paracelcus in Pasadena, a case of the measles, four vacations and hopefully two more to come this year, and a twice gifted child...and that's just the stuff I remember. Phew!

It's no wonder I've lost the energy to write anymore.

I'm hoping my season has changed. I'd really love to get back here. I miss it. A few are in the drafts section. Hopefully, I'll see those published soon. Some are light-hearted and fun and others weigh on my heart. We'll see when their ready. Each are cooking in the oven until their intended time.


No comments:

Post a Comment