Monday, July 26, 2010

Among a Strange Galaxy...

...called Comic Con 2010. All I can say is, "Wow! I have never seen so many people dressed in costumes before."


I was a little nervous about going down before I left. What exactly was I getting into? Would I dread having made the decision so long ago? However, I am grateful I did. My husband was right. I did enjoy myself. We were able to sit in on a lot of movie previews/panel discussions with some great actors/directors. I understood what they were talking about, why they creatively made the decisions they did and enjoyed being able to share the experience with him.


Next year, I think we'll go down for the whole week as a family. I missed being able to experience San Diego, their restaurants and beaches. I think the girls would enjoy going too. It would give my oldest and husband a chance to bond yet again on their common love of all things comic and Star Wars.


So, I stand corrected with a humble pie in my hands.

1 comment: